AsiaJapanOsaka

Pre hanami meet up

Osaka Travel Blog

All you can eat dinner! But none of us go for the 3rd. haha
Ok, this would be our 4th meet up since last July in 2008.. Which means I went to Osaka 4 times in 10 months. lol!

This time was the biggest one and thanks for everyone who showed up for both days :)

I met up with Ayaka earlier to have a late lunch. We had no idea who or how many people will show up til we actually met them.
I knew some ppl bring friends but they brought more than I thought. Haha

Was supposed to go to Toriki which is all 280yen restaurant. Yeah because of that and was Friday, every Toriki was busy. Ended up going to pizza place. It was okay...
Satoshi showed up at around 9pm. Walked down to a bar. It was a tiny bar but it was fun getting know some new people and some new TBs :)

Most of them left around 11pm and after Ted left, Ayaka, John and I went clubbing.
By the time we got to a club was already past 1am. I had no idea that night was reggae night..  I can't dance with reggae music sadly.. but we were there for a few hours.. John got drunk pretty bad but was fun :)
He wanted to go to McDonalds so we went at 4:30 in the morning!!!! Who wants a burger that early? Well he wanted it.. not us..
It was the most funniest moment we had. He kept talking about stupid stuff and told us that he has to go to karaoke the next day for milion times!! Turns out that he remember nothing! Hahahaha!!! Yeah sure..

What a night..

Peter and his friends Megumi & Akari
Satoshi and his friend Yuri
Me
Aquedita says:
Reggae dancing one night and karaoke the night after that? Looks like an awesome TBMeetUp! Wish I could have been there with you guys, even if it was raining.
Posted on: Apr 13, 2009
All you can eat dinner! But none o…
All you can eat dinner! But none …
Arasa :)
Kanpai!
Kanpai!
Megumis coffee..
Megumi's coffee..
Yasuyo taking photos of..?
Yasuyo taking photos of..?
Cheeeeers!