AsiaJapanOsaka

Hot but fun day

Osaka Travel Blog

akihabara in osaka.
I went to bed around 3:30am after the meet up. I set my alarm at 8:30am so I won't miss my breakfast at the hotel. They searve until 9:30am. I got up by my alarm clock but went back to sleep. Woke up at 9am, hurried and went down to have breakfast.

Met up with Ayaka today. It was 10am LOL!!! It's very early for me to go out. haha!! She was already there.
We went to see 'Tsutenkaku', kind of TV tower. I've been to Osaka for a several times but I had never seen it so I asked her to take me there. There, I finally see it!!!! We walked around there. Saw some funny things, ate 'kushikatsu'(something i had to eat, i guess). Headed to Nanba by bus. Ohhh it's such a HOT day!!!! I was sweaty!!!! Can't remember what we did in Nanba.. guess we didn't do anything.
tsutenkaku
Oh we went to Umeda after that. Last night, Clemens told me about sky building so I wanted to check it out.
We both didn't know how to get there so just walked from the station. It took about 10 minutes by foot. HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
This building is super cool!!!!! They have the floating garden observatory. Very cool!!!!! I recommend to EVERYONE who hasn't gone there. It cost 700yen but they have a cafe and has 2 stories. You can go to ouside one on the top or inside. We stayed there for like.. over an hour just talking. I loved that place!!! I think I'm going back :)

We found a easy way to go back to umeda. We didn't know there was a short cut!!!!!
I was hungry so we went to a cafe. I had late lunch and Ayaka had only a cake :)

Here's something I found funny about Osaka this time. People in Osaka never stop going to cafe!!!! There are tons of cafes in Osaka and all of them are ALWAYS full of people!!!! It's not like that in my city, Nagoya. It was really funny to me.

We were so tired by the strong heat that we ended up staying there for two hours. haha!! We are so Japanese girls!! Staying at a cafe for 2 hours just talking.

Walked around that area for a bit more. I had to eat takoyaki so I had them. Ayaka kept telling me to eat MORE! I had a big lunch at around 4pm and just ate 5 takoyaki. No more space lol!!! Next time, I promise, Ayaka!!! Oh and butaman too. hahaha :D
What a fun weekend! I love Osaka now!!
momiji says:
WHAAAT?? how can i eat that BIG butaman by myself?? i should ask yasuyo to come with me then. haha :P
Posted on: Jul 29, 2008
sumo
sumo
a garden (?) @ sky building
a garden (?) @ sky building
july 7th was over though..
july 7th was over though..
SUNNY!!
SUNNY!!
on the way to the floating garden …
on the way to the floating garden…
ayaka :D
skeleton elevator.. scary lol
skeleton elevator.. scary lol
back to 70s
back to 70's
used to use this post. kinda cute …
used to use this post. kinda cute…
can you find me? :P