Trip #9: Mark (Mark184) and I, take a weekend off

Las Vegas Travel Blog

I had planned a trip to Vegas prior to meeting Mark, when the day came around, he decided he wanted to join me on the trip so we can get to know each other better. I loved the idea; he decided to drive so we took his BMW which is much smaller than my Toyota Corolla. Desire had a hard time sitting at the back of the car because it was a 2 door car so either Mark or I, had to get out each time Desire wanted to get out of the car. That aside, we had a great road trip.

We had made reservations to saty at the Gold Coast Hotel, which turned out to be a very nice stay (Check out my review on the Gold Coast Hotel). We arrived later in the afternoon, checked in and went for dinner at Melania and Martin's house in Henderson. After dinner, we returned to our hotel to freshen up and prepare for a night out; I wanted to go to the Voodoo lounge at Rio. After having a shower, Mark rested while I freshened up, but once I was done with the shower, I found Mark was dead asleep, I guess the drive was tough on him. I was disappointed but I understood, we took the night off and did some sightseeing the next day.

Las Vegas