Arriving in the land of Goddess

Bali Travel Blog

There’s Bali between Bintaro and Sudirman. That’s how I used to say about my last trip to Bali. Why? Cause this trip was my gateway before I start my new job in the new office (my previous office was in Bintaro and my new one is in Sudirman). I guess Dina, my travel friend, felt the same way too, since me and her resign from our own office and will be work in the same new office…yeaaaahhh!!!;)

I could say it was a blessed trip. First I got ZERO rupiah promo flight to Bali, second I got 50% discount for my diving in Tulamben, third I got another 50% discount for the hotel, and forth I didn’t need to ask any permission to take a leave cause I’ve already resign:D It was all coincidence!!! I guess it was my luck^^

So here we go…

On the 27th of April, finally me, Dina, Happy, and Patty flew to Bali. We were soo excited, we planned to explore the land of Bali and its culture. Usually when I go to Bali, I always exploring its beach, but this time I have to give some chance to explore its beautiful land, eventhough later I couldn’t resist not to take some dive:p

It was almost midnight when we arrived in Ngurah Rai Airport, have a lil problem with the local taxi, but thank God there’s Blue Bird in Bali, at least I felt safe and secure with Blue BirdJ

We have the difficulty in finding available room, we search for 4 hostels but none of them were available at late night. So we search down in the alley in Kuta, and we found 1 available room in Keddin’s 2. The room were not great, it just ok. And it cost Rp 50,000/pax/night, not bad laaaah…

We stayed there just for a night, the next day we moved to a better place in Legian. It was Aquarius hotel. We booked the villa type for 4 people and it cost Rp 265,000/night. The villa type very suitable if you’re staying with more than 2 people. It has its own garden and large Balinese veranda.

So what did we do in Bali for 6 days?

Here’s the clue…

Day 1: Arrived late night, finding a room to sleep

Day 2: Going to ubud, exploring Balinese handycraft; Going to monkey forest in Padang Tegal; Watching the beautiful sunset in Tanahlot

Day 3: First we go to Sayan Terrace, than in and out the village in Singaraja; Having lunch while enjoying the scenery of mount and lake of Kintamani; and going to the sacred and holy temple in Tirta Empul.

Day 4: Giving a chance to enjoy Kuta and Legian for the last time. Pampering ourselves in a spa.

Day 5: Move to Sanur; it’s diving time for me!^_^ ; dinner by the ocean in Jimbaran

Day 6: Take a rest and enjoying our lovely hotel in Sanur for the last time before we flew to Jakarta

photo by: mr_shanet