A city girl arrived to the farm. Would she become a country girl???

Mancelona Travel Blog

After a long drive, including stops, we arrived to Mancelona where Eric’s farm is. This was my 1st time in this part of the country and I have to say I like what I saw. It was so different from a big city, so peaceful and quiet. The perfect place to relax and spend a nice weekend away from the crazy and loud city. I don’t think it would be correct saying we were in the middle of nowhere, what I mean is that we were surrounded by peace and quiet. The white house in the middle of all the green area looks just perfect. So cute and nice. I can’t imagine, how it would look like covered by snow…

It was hot outside, but inside the temperature was perfect. Great!!! First of all, I opened my suitcase and checked if the bottle of pisco was ok and also the glasses I brought. Everything was perfect, yeah!!!! Took a quick shower and wore lighter clothes.

chilling out at the farm
Before leaving and going out for dinner. Eric gave me a tour in the farm. This time he was driving “Gretchen” haha.

We weren’t hungry, so we preferred to chill out for a while in the farm, at same time we were enjoying a glass of champagne. Wow, it felt so good wearing lighter clothes, wow! Much better :) Eric and I were talking and talking and talking. I asked him about Sal, but he wasn’t able to contact him since a couple of days. Mmm, we’d see.

The next day there would be a poker night at the farm. So Eric tried to teach me how to play it, ooops! I think that was a difficult mission, mmm. I was hopping they would play just for fun, otherwise…Before it got later, we decided to go for dinner. Eric wanted to go to a place called: “The Dockside” at Torch Lake.

toasting with Margaritas :)
It was close, so we arrived fast. This is a nice place. They have drinks, food, a pool table, etc. I liked the atmosphere there. First we had our Margaritas. No way I would have a Shot of Tequila, no no no. A frozen Margarita was ok. I had some nachos and Eric got a hamburger. He’s a meat lover, haha. We were hanging out there for a couple of hours = drinks and then we drove back to the farm, since it was raining.

At the farm we were just lazy people, haha. Well, the invasion of the farm started. I mean wherever you take a look you would be able to find something saying to you “Yadi was here”, haha. For the poker night, we would need to do some grocery shopping and also for the rest of the days, so we were good kids and wrote a list, haha. Then we watched a bit of TV. I had some pics in my laptop and we were trying to decide who was the most addicted to TB, haha.

It was getting late and my energies were almost all gone. It was time to go to bed and recover for the next days yeah!!!!

toasting with Margaritas :)
nice house at the farm :)
nice house at the farm :)
cute!!!
cute!!!
everything was so green :)
everything was so green :)
the dockside