moving to our new place

London Travel Blog

Time to go back to Park Hotel after our 3 days in a place we didnt contract.... my advice is ... CALL before arriving to a place you are supposed to have contracted... else you wont be sure of your confirmation... The small place was enough for sleeping but we felt some insecurity in that place. The good thing is that it was quiet and it had a good continental breakfast. It is sunday so we must go to see the market in Campden! yohouuuuuu! we have been in nottin hill and it is very nice and quiet, lots of places to buy food and fruits, hot chocolate and lots of nice stuff. Carolina bought a really nice and original thermo (for drinks) and some other stuff. It is cold but it is not raining!! yohouuuuuu!
Campden is BIG! it is like a small town just with commerce shops and things to see, places where eat, tendences to see, clothes, antiques... EVERYTHING! (but electronics ejem.... ¬¬) I think you can spend 1 week only visiting the shops in Campden town jajajaja. Thank God my sister were not with us, else she would have burn all her money buying boots...... and his husband money too ........... Very alternative and funny place!
photo by: ulysses