But I didn't get to do so much stuff!!

Waikiki Travel Blog

Marc drenched from the sudden downpour of showers while in convertible!
So sad. Last day in Waikiki as my flight was at 10pm. Weather was bad and gas in car was low. My favorite quote of the trip "All I want is to get to Lanikai without using any gas!" Truly didn't know what to do on this last day. Couldn't figure out how to go East on H1 from Waikiki. Didn't get to say goodbye to Karhai or La'au because I didn't know how to get to them without GPS! And worst part was getting all these recommendations on places to go on last day!

Luckily we were able to do one small thing which was pick up Marc and take him to the airport. YESSS... it feels good to see/meet everyone that you were supposed to see and meet on a 5 day/4 night vacation. I was at ease after this, even if Kar Hai made me feel guilty about saying goodbye via txt msg! Ugh!!

Marc had pinkeye in both eyes, and on top of that tore up his knee saving a little girl from drowning in Waikiki. Can you believe?! So here is a photo of him for posterity. Poor thing is drenched through because we got on the freeway with the convertible top down and it started POURING. Right onto him!! Aahh, Andi is going to kill me if he catches a cold on top of his eye infection and torn up knee! But we got him safely to the airport 2 hours before his flight departed, but without any food in his stomach. =(

So here is a list of things I want to do on my return trip:

Go see that sacred waterfall that La'au spoke about
Hang out with La'au and his girlfriend on a fishing boat while he works
Drive to Hanauma Bay and see the nature preserve
See some crazy waves on North Shore
Go dancing with Kelsey and La'au
Go jetskiing with Kar Hai and Gina
Watch Kar Hair surf!!
Drive down Pali highway again in a convertible with my arms up, watching the starry night fly past. Again. =)

Biglush_23 says:
Drive down Pali Highway again in a convertible with my arms up, watching the starry night fly past. Again.
Posted on: Sep 14, 2008
hirondellenhi says:
i want to do your return list as well!!1
Posted on: Jul 26, 2008
AndiPerullo says:
Hahaha, I can't wait to show Marc this entry! I'm delighted that you got featured and that you and Marc were able to meet. Now if only had been there as well... :)
Posted on: Jul 25, 2008
Marc drenched from the sudden down…
Marc drenched from the sudden dow…
Waikiki