Bruce Springsteen in Concert - Barcelona 19-20 July 2008

Barcelona Travel Blog

An amazing week end. Arrived at Barcelona Saturday...we organized for Friday but we had some problem wiht the plane so we changed the arrival date...doesn't matter.

Saturday 19th july, arrived at 02.30pm. Just few minutes in the hotel for living baggage, change ourselves, than out...Barcelona was waiting us...

We went out and we sit at one cafe along the Rambla...to make a program of the day and to have just a couple of beers...at the end whe more than a couple of beers and no plans was made...After a couple of hours drinking and talking of nothing we moved to the stadium...for the saturday show we didn't have tickets but once reached the stadium we have been lucky.

We got it!!!

CAMP NOU, one of the legends stadium around the world.

..absolutely wonderful!

While we were waiting the time to get in...we stop at "Pans & Company" (like SUBWAY)...beer and sandwich, beer and sandwich...beer, beer , beer, toilet, beer, toilet, beer, beer, toilet, beer...time to enter.

Songs played Saturday night:

Dancing In The Dark
American Land
Twist And Shout

3 hours on saturday.

Sunday: woke up late...very late. As soon as I opened my eyes I started searching for my head...I couldn't feel my head. Bad sensation...but after a good "espresso" and a good croissant I was feeling better.

Before lunch we visited the SAGRADA FAMILIA a couple of pics than all of us were angry so...time for PAELLA...we found a quite and nice place and we had a very good PAELLA. After that while my sister and her husband were going to see a Gaudì house and some other interesting thinghs, me and the others we went to the park called  "Parc de la Ciutadella"...very nice place, especially for having rest. Infact we slept for an hour. GREAT JOB!!!!! I got my battery completly recharged so I felt my self ready for another big night.

We arrived at CAMP NOU about 06.00pm.

..time free in front of us and what we've done...skating on ice...No comments.

I'm honest...we had fun, alot!

Around 08.30pm we get in the stadium...and we started...beer and sandwich, beer and sandwich, toilet, beer, beer , toilet, beer, beer etc.. etc.. etc...

Songs played on Saunday night:

Bobby Jean
American Land
Twist And Shout

3 hours and 10 minutes.

Monday morning we woke up at 11.00 (so quite early for me!!!) and we had time to walk around the city for awhile...No Paella for lunch, but just something light and fast but above all...water for drink. Fresh still water in this occasion is fantastic...

Well, I have to be back to Barcelona, but this time as a tourist. There are many things to visit. The city is wonderful.