Day 1

Nha Trang Travel Blog

So, I went on a small trip to Nha Trang with my close friend, Tram. It was supposed to be 3 people on this trip but my other friend, Mimi couldn't make it since her parents were pretty strict this time *sigh*

We took an evening bus, departure time was 9pm and it took all night to get to Nha Trang. Welll, I've heard that when you take the evening bus, then you can just sleep and when you wake up, you're there. But it didnt happen to me :( I couldnt sleep at all so I kinda felt tired. We got to Nha Trang around 6 in the morning and then went to find a hotel. It sure wasn't hard to find a hotel there in Nha Trang, but the one we chose ramdomly had pretty poor services :( But the price was pretty cheap, so yeah ~ Can't complain anymore. When we were done unpacking our things we decided to go around for exploring and then swimming :) Beaches there were nice, I have to admit :) We spent half our day there on the beach, sunbathing and blah blah blah ~

In the afternoon we hired 2 bikes to go around, they were pretty cheap indeed. Hm... 20.000 vnd is around US$1.5 and you can have a bike from 3pm to 10pm :) Nice, huh ? :D We also went to book our Islands Tour, 120.000 vnd/person - I think it's cheap, too!

In the evening, we decided to go to a bar called Why not Bar but we didn't stay there long. I chatted around with some people and then we started to walk around, eat something and then go back to our hotel, we needed to prepare for the next day :)
Nha Trang