Who said Apple Juice was dangerous?

El Fuerte Travel Blog

Wandered around town looking for the elusive Three Amigos. Three Amigos is a tour guide resource for traveling the back road to Copper Canyon. Tried our damnedest we did to find it but it was a little like the twilight zone at this point. Wait weren't we just on this road? Didn't we just walk down this street? Hold on where the hell are we? Nobody said it was all fun & games you have to get lost every once in awhile. So after that debacle. I needed what has become my new favorite drink of all time a horchata. Kyle got an apple juice. Which from my travel notes he was electrocuted by. Hold laughter in. Now you think one would vividly remember such an incident occurring. But I think I blocked it out or something. None the less I laughed when I read it.
Kyle never drank apple juice for the rest of the trip.

Went back to town to find this elusive Three Amigos office if there even was such a thing. At last we found the place. Yolanda & Ivan welcomed us into their home/office with open arms. They are very lovely people who know a thing or a thousand about Copper Canyon. Oh & did I mention they served us ice cold home made horchata. Can I just stay here forever. They recommended a hotel in the area called Torres Del Fuerte. Boy was I in for a surprise.

We walked over to the hotel with directions we got from Ivan. Crossed through the town center I think people had seen us enough wandering back & forth that nobody really cared about the gringos anymore. We met Jesus who was the owner of this fabulous hotel. It was a very unassuming hotel from the outside but when you walked in it was like walking into paradise. See pictures they are worth a thousand words. Jesus agreed to let us film in their kitchen with their top chef while he prepared a meal of black bass & lagostina. It was sooooo good. We stayed the night in this paradise... we were to meet with Fransico, Jesus' son in the morning to interview him about the hotel & discuss the grounds. I'm stuffed & sleepy. Good Night.
Relaxing with Tecate