Wait where did the road go?

El Fuerte Travel Blog

Ah yeah where is the road?
From Topoloboma to Los Mochis to El Fuerte. Did a lot of traveling today. So after some internet research in Los Mochis we discovered there are two camping sites in El Fuerte. Alrighty so off to the first one. But wait isn't that blocked road the one that takes us to the camp site. Alright well lets just go down this other dirt road & see where it leads us. LOL Ahhh yeah that went no where. So back to the other road which has been washed out by the recent storm that we endure in Loerto. Well there is water we have fishing rods what the hell. Kyle fished while I discovered new & interesting bugs, butterflies & flowers on the side of the road. All while trying to hide in the shade of the vanagoo because really I think it was like 3000 degrees out & no I am not exaggerating.
So we are going to need to find a place to camp tonight back to town it is. Wound up staying at a hotel. While walking into this particular establishment I saw the biggest frog I have ever seen in my life. The thing was bigger then my head. I so wish I had taken a picture. But just like a good film maker that I am I opted for the HD camera. Which for the record I don't have the footage of anymore. Mental note must get Kyle feeding the hugest frog in the world crickets video. Oh yeah that's right. Kill two birds with one stone. Feed the gigantic frog so it doesn't attack us in the night & shut up some noisy crickets. Score.

No road to go