Lots of airport time

Seoul Travel Blog

I began my journey only hours ago, but have spent more of it in airports than anywhere else including planes.  I got to the Austin airport to only find out that there was a problem with my schedule, but they were able to route me through Cincinnati to fix that.  I've made it as far as Seoul on my trip to New Zealand to find out what I thought was a 6 hour layover turned out to be 17.  Luckily this airport is quite expansive with 2 hotels, massage rooms, showers, tons of shops and restaurants, couches for the purpose of laying down and sleeping and this free interent cafe.  The internet has definitely been a life saver.  Gave me time to create this blog site.  Had lunch earlier and went to Subway trying to safe.  Although I opted for the meatball sub which may have been dog for all I know.  Might not have been the safest choice, but I lived so that's good.  Soon enough I'll be in New Zealand with my sister, which I can't wait for.  With my confusion of the travel times, she was too.  I got an email from my Dad saying she went to the airport a day early to pick me up.  Looks like my itinerary is just a tad confusing.  I think I've figured it out and I'll keep you posted.

Seoul