Gorgeous beach, but watch your stuff

Nha Trang Travel Blog

I traveled from Saigon up to Dalat by bus, which was an experience in itself.  Due to the madness that is involved with driving, the bus driver honked the entire way.  At one point he slammed on his breaks and stopped within inches of hitting a cow crossing the street.  He was sounding the horn, but the cow didn't seem to mind.  The highlands around Dalat were a sight to see.  The landscape of hills was so pretty and not what I was expecting for Vietnam.  You could see all the agriculture being grown on the foothills.  I took a day tour and visited a minority village and other things surrounding the city.  The scenery made the location because the town wasn't too big.  After a day there I took another bus ride to Nha Trang.  I had heard great things about the beach and nightlife, both were right.  I took an island tour, which was bascialyl a booze cruise.  They had a wine happy hour on a floating bar after the whole crew became a boy band.  It was really entertaining.  That day turned bad when my camera was stolen.  I fell asleep on the beach and someone took my camera out of my bag.  Stupidity on my part for not protecting it, but sadly I lost all my pictures from Australia, Korea and Vietnam.  I really sad thing, but at least it was only that and not my passport or cards.  Other than that, it was a good tour of Southern Vietnam.
Nha Trang