From Koh Phi Phi to Ao Nang

Ao Nang Travel Blog

Planned on waking up really early today to get some sunrise shots at Koh Phi Phi, but of course i woke up when the sun was already up. still managed to get some early morning scenes at the beach though. Also I went to look for the Tsunami Memorial. I just don't really know if what i went to was it. There's nothing there but a tsunami warning sign, a colorful-please-recycle waste bin and some debris. Im pretty sure i read the map right, but i was expecting something that has a statue or something to that effect.

On my way back to the hotel, i got some breakfast from the market, which i ate alongside the hotel breakfast buffet. After that we had to go back up to get stuff for the beach. Man it's tiring going up and down our room at Phitarom Phi Phi.
It's like 200 steps.

We took our early morning dip at Loh Dalum. It was only me and Joseph there. Too early! but it was fun. The water was cool and it was actually really nice to have the otherwise busy beach all to ourselves.

Anyway, we just spent the rest of our stay waiting for our ferry to Ao Nang. The ride to Ao Nang was spectacular and it was fast! i think it was around 1 hour and 45 minutes. Along the way we got to see Railay Beach. That's the closest we can get to it. We didn't include it in our plans.

Krabi Tipa Resort was quite surprising. I didn't expect it to be quite nice. Our bungalow was nice too! I didn't waste anytime, so while Joseph went pool side, I went out and explored the seaside town a bit. I really like it there. It's a very cute town.

In the evening we had dinner at Banana Leaf. They have the best seafood curry I swear! We also ran into some Malaysians who were with us the day before during the sunset tour of koh phi phi leh.
on board the Ao Nang Princess