Day eight

Lille Travel Blog

Five days left of this trip. I'm sorry to see it ending so soon, but I can't wait to get back home again.
We are currently on a train leaving Lille and going to Brugge. We drove out here to Lille after spending some time at Versailles.
That was quite cool. So much splendour...Hard to imagine living in such a place.
Our train just stopped and it's not actually at a stop and we barely left Lille so I wonder what's going on?
Okay. Moving again. Soon as I wrote in that question mark. Talk about weird timing.
Oh my, writing on a train is hilarious, with my handwriting the way it is. As if it weren't awful enough already.
There were windows open in many rooms in Versailles so I managed to go through the whole little audioguide tour we took without getting panicky about air. Which is good. Since my episode in the Louvre I've been more concerned about getting enough air wherever I am, which is a really uncomfortable feeling.
Eating chips now, yay.
Oh, and there's a thing blowing air ever so lightly at me that I just discovered. Yay. More comfortable now.
This guy with an amazing afro just got on and is in the next set of chairs across from me. Heh.
I'm not too sure what to write now, so I think I'll re-read some of the letters I've been given, and then either stare out the window a while or read some other things I have with me.
photo by: lamadude