Day Two (Friday)

Lake George Travel Blog

The lodges
I woke up kinda early considering how late we finally got in. Jake was already up and in the middle of his meeting (which they decided to have in our lodge) which meant that I would have to walk through the middle of it if I wanted to leave the room. I took forever getting ready for the pool and had my doubts as to whether or not the weather would be warm enough from the pool. It was freezing in the room and it didn't look very warm out. I finally worked up enough courage to leave the room and disturb the meeting. It wasn't as bad as I had it worked up to be. Jake took me and introduced me to all the wives and then dropped me off at the pool. I think it was around 9:00am. I stayed until 12:00 and then went in for my veggie wrap on wheat which turned out to be no more than lettuce in some bread. But it was free and I was STARVING! After I wolfed it down I went back to the room to veg for a bit and watch some TV and promptly fell asleep. I don't think I got up until Jake's meeting was over at around 2. Then we went to the store, got some beer and spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool drinking. A couple hours before dinner (the boss was grilling steaks) we decided to get a quick nap in but didn't wake up until the next morning. I was pretty dissapointed that I missed out on steak. I woke up a couple of time in the middle of the night starving again because all I had to eat was bread and lettuce.
A tree