Day 2 in Singapore

Singapore Travel Blog

Woke up early for a city tour. The breakfast buffet was tasty. I love eating their potatoes. So much similar than the Tater's potatoes except that it's all you-can-eat. We waited til 10 a.m. then there was this huge, fat, chinese driver who was looking for someone. OH YEAH, it's us. We were with this 2 Filipinos, A mom with her boy on the same vehicle. It's nice because she was the one taking our pictures and vice versa. We went for a river cruise at Marina Bay and went to the Merlion. The driver took us to this jewelry shop and we totally don't have the money to buy shiny stuffs. So then the rest of the day was free. We shopped shopped andshopped. I was stuck with the fast food meal coz I was scared I might pick the wrong order and suffer again. Same goes to everybody else:) It was around 8 p.m. when we went to Clarke Quay. I love the place. So beautiful especially it's structure and the lights at night. We rode the GMAX reverse bungy and the swing! It was one hell of a ride. Expensive, thrilling, so full of adrenaline-rush but in the end, it's all worth it.