Day 1 in Singapore

Singapore Travel Blog

Arrived at Singapore around 6 p.m. The weather was fine though it was drizzling. Had a chance to take a picture with the F1:] YAY! We stayed a few minutes in the airport searching and waiting for our transfer to the hotel. Finally, the driver named Simon came and he was all enthusiastic and flexible. So, he took us to our hotel and we relaxed a little. The trip was tiring although it took us 3 hrs. & 5 mins. Everyone is hungry. Head hurts, stomach aches. Thankfully, just right in front our hotel was a mall known as Le Meridien. Before anything else, we went to buy carol's cam on that same place and yeah it was really cheap compared to the prices here in Ph. The difference ranges almost from 7 to 10,000 Php. Then we finally decided to go to the food court to eat. Since we are all noobs there, we don't know what food to choose and will it ever taste good? I ordered a pig's leg. It's meat were cut into strips. It was awful. The rice tastes like Suman minus the sticky part. Just the flavor. UGH. I finished half of it coz it was expensive although the food court was known to be the cheapest place where you can eat. I don't want to waste my money for nothing. And then @ that very moment, I realized that fast food would taste so much better.