Some more about my trip

Vietnam Travel Blog

Went to Da Nang, it was quite fun, the water is much warmer and the sand is much softer and white, and most importantly a lot cleaner!

We went to a really nice seafood restaurant and I tried lobster for the first time.

The next day we went to a different hotel and then went to visit Chris' step dad's family.

The next day we got a boat out to an island off Da Nang, it was really beautiful, reminded me of the 'lost' island, we went snorkelling and it was like paradise. We went to Chris' step dad's families house again and ate a lot of food. I havn't lost any weight, infact I've gained some. So annoying.

I also have had a very dodgy tummy for about a week. Me and Chris made friends with the people who work in the 'Seventeen Saloon', and got VERY drunk. The next day we woke up very hungover and flew back to Saigon.

On the 30th of July I went shopping with Oanh and all the clothes are lovely but very expensive! All of it is my style, so frustrated! I want to buy all of it! I bought one dress for £20, it's perfect.

I bought some weird toys for Finn, there really cheap over here, and all the kids love 'Ben 10' so odd.

Tomorrow were going to visit Chris' dad's family in the countryside, and at some point in the next few days were going to get some photo's taken in a studio, just for fun and because it's really cheap.