Seoul, my soul for another 3 weeks

Seoul Travel Blog

After a long journey of about 7 hours, we safely landed at Incheon International Airport (IIA). It did not manage to have a view of Malaysia & Korea as the plane flew at a level above the seas of clouds. Nevertheless I enjoy great meals & breakfast provided by MAS. Although an attempt to ask for business class seat failed, the atmosphere is pleasant except for an old Korean guy who keep on yelling and talking in Korean language which stress me for the first 1 hour flight. I dont like it & just be patient about it. That's is one of the experience I had onboard other than not knowing how to open the toilet door in the cabin haha.. At IIA, my phone had earlier saying goodbye to me as there is no services/coverage on Korea land. I have not learn how to activate the roaming services before heading to Korea. We waited for our luggage & it is a boring situation waiting for about 20 minutes just to get our luggage. Later we headed to the Korean Agency counter who then lead us to the bus limousine which will send us to City Air Terminal in Seoul - CAT(I think it has the same function like Kuala Lumpur Sentral).  I managed to had a glimpse of Incheon area before sleeping for the rest of the journey. Arriving at CAT we board a limousine taxi/MPV to proceed to our accomodation & training place in the area of Seo-Chogu district. That's was the time I manage to see that Seoul has many hills & mountains providing a green lookout. Later I was made to know that 70 percent of Korea is a hilly & mountanious land. Due to that many tunnels was created to connect areas in Seoul. We arrived at our accomodation about 11am. Our lunch was sent to the room due to late arrival. The moment would be the first & the only for us to be served at our room haha.. I had made a plan to explore Seoul city the next day (Sunday) because I realized I had not much time to see places in Seoul (remember this is a training course & not a holiday).
4,612 km (2,866 miles) traveled