The beginning of the journey

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

My flight was scheduled at 1.00am on the 5th July 2008. But it does not stop me to show my talent at a singing competition held at my office. As my turn finishes at 8.30pm & with the help of my best friends, I head to Kuala  Lumpur Sentral to check-in & bought a fast train ticket (ERL Express) heading to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Before saying goodbye, I had a dinner at Subway Restaurant but didn't really enjoy it coz too much salad in it.. My partner who is joining me for the course arrived about 30 minutes later. We board the train at 10.20pm & less than 30 minutes we arrived at KLIA. We manage to create an experience as my friend forgotten to keep her facial wash which is 150ml in her luggage.. This mean it will be thrown out once we pass through the custom. We went all round the stores asking for empty bottles to fill up the liquid. I got and idea where we bought 2 bottles of chewing gum & transferred the liquid in it. Unfortunately I was the one who stucked at the customs. I forgot to keep my small scisor in my luggage resulting it being thrown out. What a day.. Everything went smooth after that.. We boarded a Malaysian Airline (MAS) flight MH 066 which departed on time. I can see that 90 percent of the passenger was Korean and the stewardess was also a Korean and also Malaysian which fluently speaks Korean & English. The flight was about 7 hours & scheduled to touch down at Incheon International Airport by 8.40am.

4,612 km (2,866 miles) traveled