Greenwich - England, United Kingdom

Greenwich Travel Blog

At the Prime Meridian in Greenwich

After I checked in I headed straight to Greenwich. I didn't really want to jump into the London attractions with only a half day, and this was something I wasn't going to miss. It fit perfectly into what I had time for today.

Greenwich is the site of the Prime Meridian. Of course it isn't the ONLY location haha (just check a map), but it is celebrated here especially. That's right, I stood in the Eastern AND Western hemispheres at the same time today (along with jumping back and forth for fun haha). Never in my wildist imaginations did I think I would be able to do such a thing. After plenty of photos and checking my watch with the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) I headed back to London.

I ate my second and third peanut butter sandwiches of the day (my first was at lunch). A loaf of bread and PB go a long way (Hopefully it narrows down to $1 a meal). Also, many thanks to you Ash. I don't know how I would have gone about getting the PB on the bread without my SpoonForkKnife haha.

cmari11 says:
haha okay ill get one up as soon as I have a second to stop and post again. Thanks for checking back in Gretch.
Posted on: Sep 24, 2008
Gretchen_Josh_Kenli says:
Hey Corey! I am just catching up with everything here...Glad to see you are doing well!

I personally would like to see a pic of the SpoonForkKnife... :)
Posted on: Sep 24, 2008
cmari11 says:
Haha thanks Noah. Yeah, I am glad that you and Nat are keeping up with me:) I stole a page out of your book here with the Greenwich trip. Very glad I did.

Talk to you soon man.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2008
Two hemispheres at once!
Two hemispheres at once!
In no mans land at the center of …
In no man's land at the center of…
Greenwich