Charmed by Mui Ne

Mui Ne Travel Blog

coffee, VietNam style

After a good 8-hour sleep, I woke up early and had coffee by the beach.  I was supposed to catch the sunrise but it was still raining then so I went back to bed instead.

The beach this side of the town is not appealing with strong waves so I just chilled out.

Bus leaves for Saigon at 12 noon, so I had free time the entire morning.  I decided to check out another famous Mui Ne attraction, the Red Sand Dunes, as I can’t get enough of it.  This time, I hired a motorbike for a tour to the Red Sand Dunes and a quick visit to the town proper.

When I got there, it was flocked by tourists already.  I was swarmed by local kids for dune sliding.  After picking a good plastic board, I did sandboarding again!

When it was getting hot already, I jumped on my motorbike and went to the town proper for some souvenir shopping.

Along the way, I noticed that a lot of construction has been going on – roads and resorts being constructed.  Resorts are everywhere.  I’m glad I visited Mui Ne while it is still a quiet little village.  With all the construction going on, soon this quiet little town will lose its uniqueness and natural beauty.
my coffee & tart by the beach
my coffee & tart by the beach
coffee, anyone?
coffee, anyone?
Yummy tart w/ strawberries, dragon…
Yummy tart w/ strawberries, drago…
not my type of beach