"Will you whisper sweet nothings in Italian in my ear?" "Ok....sweet nothings." LOL!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Mel, Sal, and me

WOW...finally a low key day here in Vegas. I got up relatively early, blogged, and finished a couple reviews I had been working on and all of a sudden, it's 4pm and I have to leave to pick up Melanie to head to one of my favorite places in Las Vegas...The Tap House.  When I found out Melanie liked chicken wings, I told her she HAD to go here.  They have the best wings I've had anywhere....Cajun double baked baby!

Anyways, we ended up meeting my TravBuddy hubby, Sal, there....the only other Vegas core person I had not seen this week since he purposely scheduled a week away while I was in town (ha ha ha...kidding of course).  Sal had just got back from his East Coast family trip and I was scheduled to leave yesterday but decided to hang around for a bit longer.

Me and my TB hubby!!!
  It was soooo good to see him as we haven't seen each other since Kansas City last month and I missed my pretend hubby! LOL.  It was so nice to see Sal and catch up on his trip and all the new goings on at work....I love listening to Sal stories! :-)

After dinner, Melanie and I dropped off wings to Ben and Lisa where I am staying and then went back to her house to do what...blog for a bit! HA HA.  We made a pit stop for yogurt - word of warning, Melanie is an absolute horrible influence if you are on a diet!  She wanted to hit cupcakes and I put my foot down - "No, No cupcakes for you!"  At least the frozen yogurt was non fat!

Believe it or not, I was home and in bed by 11:30! I tried to blog a bit and upload some more photos but yeah, got the photos done just need to go back and write the blog for Saturday night!

Mmmm, my cajun wings!