Here...Take my friend Melanie......
Las Vegas Travel Blog› entry 16 of 17 › view all entries
OMG...my "last" day hanging with Mel! We had decided to go check out Coyote Ugly since it was free before 9pm and then we'd head over to Mandalay Bay back to our spot, Eye Candy. We actually went shopping for "casual" clothes so we wouldn't be overdressed at Coyote Ugly (we figured the stilletos might look slightly out of place...ha ha). Stopped at Red Rock for Capriotti's Sandwiches - my favorite!!! Back at Melanie's John (JPChoi) stopped by and visited since it would be my last time seeing him before he left for South Korea (part of me thinks he will never leave...this is like the 4th time I've said goodbye to him....ha ha ha). John, don't leave us!!! :-)
Here are some highlights from my last night out with Melanie:
- Taking advantage of Coyote Ugly's happy hour which includes Grey Goose!
- The bartendress liking Melanie and I and doubling up our drinks!
- Pierre the Lebanese bartender
- Another 23 year old hitting on me at Coyote Ugly - telling me I don't know what I am missing! LOL
- Dancing on the Coyote Ugly stage
- Being hit on by a lesbian on stage
- Trying to deflect the lesbian by telling her to dance with Melanie
- Feeling trashed by 9pm! Confirming being trashed by drunk dialing JPChoi! :-)
- Walking all over NY NY for Nathan's hotdogs!
- Finding Nathan's Hot Dogs along with the biggest candied apples ever!
- The underage kids talking to Melanie about the size of their apples! LOL.
- Melanie telling the person at the hot dog counter all about our friendship, how we met, and how I took care of her in KC!
- Melanie trying to get my sandal straps loosened as my leg is spread across her in the car and people walking by as I say, "No, the other hole!"
- Dancing on our own booth table and in the go go box at Mandalay Bay
- Getting into an argument with a guy and being called "stiff"
- Seeing Chris (from the first night) still hanging with his little married girl
- Hanging with guys named Gutterdog and Tippy
- Asking why Tippy is Tippy - "Uh, cuz I got drunk and tipped the canoe." Uuuuuh, ok!
- Being asked by a 22 year old to come back to his room so he can examine whether my breasts are real.
- Being told that 13 years younger is not a big age difference multiple times.
- Originally telling Melanie we needed to make sure it was an early night. Rolling in and getting to bed at 4:45am.
Although there are not a lot of pictures from this night.......we had a blast and danced most of the night away. My legs were killing me when we got out of the go go dancer box. OMG! Fun times but it's going to take me until the September meet up to recover from all this partying! WHEW!