Another Night of Duels...Dueling Pianos at NY NY Hotel & Casino

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Dennis and James - AWESOME

Ok, so after getting this done knowing my foot is going to really swell up, I am supposed to go get my friend Kim and watch the dueling pianos at NY NY Hotel and Casino.  Melanie and I grab some dinner and chill at Lisa's house for a bit and then I am off to run Mel home and pick up Kim.

Erin's taxi cab at your service! LOL.  Kim and I get to NY NY after 9pm and she warned me you have to pay for tables at this place! WHAT?!?!  Yeah, $15 a head!  Fortunately, she knows one of the guys who plays and he gets us in as his guests (thanks again Kevin!).  I have to tell you after watching this show, I am totally hooked on dueling pianos.  OMG what a great time.  Kevin was one of the most entertaining and engaging performers ever. We were there from 9pm until 3:30am and the time flew by.  And of course, no night would be complete without something happening to me.

Kimmy, Kevin, and I
  No crazy men stories to report per se but I did manage to become the object of one of the piano players "jokes".  One of the songs he changed the word "boom" to "boob" and scanned the audience for someone with big boobs, and yeah, of course who'd he settle on! LOL.

I never felt my face turn sooooo red before in my life!! There were a couple other songs where he came back to reference me but not nearly as embarrassing as the first go around.  And then towards the end of the evening he caught me when I was dancing and had to pull back up my tube top.....yeah, good job Erin!  I think Kim rather enjoyed the mockery, especially my beet red face!! LOL.

What a fun night though - of course I was so wound up by the time I got her dropped off and back home that I couldn't sleep and I didn't end up going to bed until almost 6:30am and had to be up by 8am for work. Uuuuuughh!

bundysmom says:
Good times! Good times!
Posted on: Jul 28, 2008
Kimmy and I at NY NY
Kimmy and I at NY NY
NY NY Bar at Times Square - Piano …
NY NY Bar at Times Square - Piano…
Kevin