Happy hour with the girls at the W Hotel

West Los Angeles Travel Blog

Phoebe and Jenn soo cute!
Doris sent us an email and wanted to see if we were interested in joining her to the have a drink at the W this Thursday.She attached the link from the citysearch about a special event that night that says Twilights in the backyard at the W.It  also featured the "make your own margarita" for $8.00 a special priced and a complimentary early nibles,mix and mingle pool side as the sets!Wow! i said this sounds great. I then emailed Doris back to let her that i'm interested in joining her.

W Hotel is located in west Los Angeles and just a walking distance from UCLA where i currently work.The cost to park is about $20.00 with a valet. I dont see the point why i would pay that much so i just walked from our parking lot to the hotel, it only saved me $$, i could use a little walk too.

Met Doris at the bar, near by the pool and told me that she just got there. Jenn and Phoebe (non-TB) were also planning of joining us that night and they were on their way to meet us.It'll just be a few minutes when the other two girls showed up. We ordered some drinks, lately Lychee Martini has been my favorite drink, i just have to have it. I must have had two of those that night.

We met a guy from Dubai  he was here for a business , since we thought  that he was by himself , we offered him to come and joined us. He was a bit of a talker but  a very nice guy.

It was around past ten when we all decided to call it a night, everyone has work the next day so we ended with good night hugs.It was good hanging out with the girls again, I cant wait  to see them on Friday-my get together sushi dinner in Hollywood;-)

Sheila_0808 says:
hahaha! yes it's possible! fun times!
Posted on: Aug 26, 2008
jenn79 says:
*sigh* why can't we have more weekend like this?! Made it sooo hard to go back to work today!! =)
Posted on: Aug 26, 2008