Fun fun fun

Puerto Viejo Travel Blog

this is the nice beach punta uva

Well i have not been writting any blogs for a little while now, as well i have been having way to much fun... hmm after we left cahuita we went to a place called Puerto Viejo. The place is amazing i personally love it. The beaches, the people just everything. We spent about a week here, then decided to move on, but as we missed it so much we have decided to stay here for christmas.... so here we are back again.

We arrived back yesterday on my birthday, i didnt really feel like a 4 hour bus ride on my birthday but it beats staying at San Jose for another day. It was soo hot when we arrived, but supprisingly enough its been really hot in San Jose the last 4 days too. I can not believe how much it doesnt feel like christmas here, i mean they celebrate it and all but the weather just maes it not very christmas like.

Let alone having a beach on your door step. We are going to rent out a bike for a week or so, and head over to Punta Uva, this is a gorgeous beach, the waves are so still. Its about 7 km up the road so not a very long bike ride. When i first saw it to be honest i couldnt believe my eyes, was a bit to good to be true, i just had to get into the water straight away. The water is so clear so was lucky that my friend had hired out a snorkel set. Im not to sure if she saw anything but still was fun. We will be comming back to the beach alot durring this week. Just down the road there is also another beach i think is called Salsa Brava and wow the waves are massive, its a really good place for the surfers, i personally can not get in as i know i would not make it out alive but wow the surfers love it.

We have alsoe found really nice places to eat here, there is a place called Chile Roja, which is a veggie restaurant and middle eastern, and the food is so nice. Its run by a english guy, and its not to expensive either. Well we have also booked our bus ticket to Nicaragua for the 28th of December so i am now really looking forward to going there. Well i need to get my bike back but ill post something new when it happens...