Hola LCG!

Barcelona Travel Blog

Am now in Madrid.  I won´t say I like it v. much for it´s just another big city to me.  But I am 100% sure that I love Barcelona v. much.  It´s a crazy fancy vibrant and ultra hip city.  Gaudi is an awesome architect he totally opens up my world.  People in Spain seem like tireless.  The streets are always crowded with people seeking for a crazy night out.  Today Norma and I saw the bullfight. Brilliant performance!!!  Although I have to say it´s quite an unfair and inhuman game but it´s worth to see it once in a lifetime.

There´s one thing that I really hate about Spain.  The thieves are so flagrant!!!  Today is the third time we´re being targetted.

Woman and the bird
  I put safety and security as our first priority but I just dun feel safe when walking on the street or taking the metro.  We´re so familiar with their pickpocketing tricks that we luckily avoided them.  But there´re 2 more days to go before we fly to Morocco.  May God bless us.

There´re a few places around the world that I would love to take my kids to see in the future.  Barcelona is definitely on my list now.  I can´t help thinking that how fortunate I am at the age of 24 I´ve already seen a big part of the world.  And I´m so sure that in the future I´ll keep exploring the world like what I am doing now.

Normally I got really homesick on the fifth day but this time I´m still doing great.  Perhaps it´s because I´ve a v. good company this time and there´re so many things to do in Spain that I´m kept v. busy.  Anyway, what I want to say is that,

Antoni Gaudi