We'll always have Casablanca

Casablanca Travel Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

We're in Casablanca now.  I love this place people are passionate and v. friendly to us (v. much unlike the thieves we always encountered in Spain).  They always try to initiate small talk although I dun quite understand what they are saying.  And they're calling us CHINA here and CHINA there.  Pretty racist but cute.

Today I'd a really romantic moment with Norma:  we're eating popcorn watching the sunset in front of us it's the huge Atlantic Ocean and on our right hand side it's the magnificent Mosque Hassan II.  Obviously Norma doesn't fit the picture v. well it would be far much better if I was doing it with my boyfriend.  But it's nice to have Norma with me than any other strange people.

Okay somebody is getting tired now.  Gotta go.

----------------------------------------

Monday, June 16, 2008

Here is a blog that is half completed on my last day in Marrakesh and here you go:-

Marrakech is busy, exotic, intimidating and v. touristy.  I love it because it's the real Morocco and I hate it because it's really dusty and hot.  I feel like I need to take a shower every 10 min.  Today we had the hammam, which is basically body scrub.  It was followed by a Moroccan massage which I think it's so-so.  Anyway, it's good to have the hammam after spending 4 days in Marrakesh I need to feel afresh before going back to my lovely Casablanca.

Oh yes that's all.  And I'm now back to HK.  I really miss Casablanca and I love what Norma says, "we'll always have Casablanca".  V. true, Casablanca will always belong to us.

yheleen says: