A day of golf and guns

Biddinghuizen Travel Blog

I look like a golf pro
On this day we went on a trip with the entire department from work. We went to Dorhout Mees in Biddinghuizen.

First we got a golf clinic. We got a bucket of golfballs a golfclub some pointers and then we where free to smash the balls as far away as we could. I very much enjoyed it. After that we got to practice our putting, but I rather smash the ball far far away :-)

After the golf clinic we went to another part of the park and went claypidgeon shooting. From the 8 claypidgeon I hit 1, so if your ever in a shootout with me and your a claypidgeon you don't have to worry much.

After that we went for some other guns a small rifle and a big rifle.  (I added a video of me shooting with the big gun)

After the guns we went and go shoot with a bow and arrow :-) Robin Hood-style

To end the day there was an all you can eat bbq :-) Great thing to end a day of violence :-p
fawkes66 says:
Ooooh, I´ve been here shooting the claypidgeons...It was winter, it was cold and I was very, very pregnant, but hey: I won first prize! It sure is a great place to spend your day. Thanks for bringing this back to me. It must have been twenty years ago...whoaaah!
Posted on: Jul 16, 2008
Getting some more instructions
Getting some more instructions
Biddinghuizen Sights & Attractions review
Golfclub + Shootingrange
With my department from work we went to Dorhout Mees for a day of golfing and shooting. It's a nice golfclub with freindly staffmembers. I had an golf… read entire review