caffiene required

Melbourne Travel Blog

I had heard Melbourne felt a bit European, and I can see why.  Its a mix of old and new architecture styles, a very diverse community, lots of parks & gardens.  Really not TOO many landmarks - more just a city to walk around, eat & shop in.  The city square looks like it would be a cool place to relax and just people-watch.  I had really wanted to go drive the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles - but the timing of my flights, etc, just won't allow it.

I hope to slow things down a bit in NZ, because right now I feel like coffee is the only thing keeping me going.  And just barely.  Spending more than 1 or 2 nights in the same bed would be oh so nice.

Infinity8x says:
Great to see you moving along quite well. I liked your idea to train it across the Outback for the experience but also that youre the first I know to have done it solo (or at all for that matter). Are you hitting Tasmania? And how long of a stay will you be enjoying in NZ? Shoot me an email or something I have tried to catch you on Facebook chat but you always bounce off before I can connect.

Cheers mate