Spiritual Warfare

Phuthaditjhaba Travel Blog

Youth Leadership Conference
I don't even know how to describe today. I was praying about whether I should put this in the blog or not, but figured for those prayer warriors out there, you will understand this and "dig in".

Today was a leadership camp for all of the youth in the schools that are considered leaders in their classes. This is special ministry and leadership training offered to the youth. We got there early and got set up before the kids arrived. Everything was going smoothly, on time and exactly as expected. They had school kids singing songs, praying and having a grand time. Then Pastor Jodie came up to preach a 2 part message. She finished the first part and the kids were breaking into small groups for discussion when it happened.
Youth Leadership Conference
One of the children was spiritually attacked and best described as demon possessed. She went rigged, her eyes rolled back into her head and she collapse to the ground. People were having to hold her down because for a child the demon in her was very strong physically. Immediately one of the teachers called for the pastors to get outside and we layed hands on her for at least 15 minutes praying/demanding in the name of Jesus for the demon to leave. When the demon left her it jumped into another child. This was the start.. then multiple children started being affected. This happened to 5 different children at this event.. all in a matter of 1/2 hour. I have never prayed so hard in the spirit for someone before.... and to have to do it 5 times was amazing, yet exhausting.
Youth Leadership Conference
My prayer language changed.... I could sense it. The last child I had to do on my own. Of these 5 children, 4 were from the same school and 3 were friends in the same class. There is no doubt spiritual forces at work in the school that do not want to let go of these children. But, they spirits have no choice because of the blood and the name of Jesus. At one point I asked Amy to get my a Bible and al she could find was a Sutu Bible. The language didnt matter... I was standing on the Word and prayed over the entire property.

I'm siting here writing this close to tears, not only because of the power of the Word and the blood of Jesus... but also because of the pain and anguish on the faces of these children. They were in pain and moaning and yelling. I have never experienced anything like that before and I hope I never have to again.

Words really can not express what I am feeling now. I am thoroughly exhausted but so filled with the joy that comes with the Lord using me as a tool to help deliver someone from demonic forces. You know sometimes people look at Word speaking churches with reluctance and hesitation. But, you know if it was not for the Word that I have received and the training I got in Ministry School, I never would have been prepared for this experience and would not have known what to do with these children. But, God is such an awesome God, praying in the spirit over the children, laying hands on them and standing on the Word of God and the power of the name of Jesus got them and me through it.

To say the least, that made for a very exciting day. We did visit some other schools in the afternoon and dropped off books and supplies then came back to camp for a Shepherds Pie dinner with carrots and rice.
Phuthaditjhaba