Hotel Change "again!"

Muldersdrif Travel Blog

Checked out of Misty Hills and headed to the Lion Park. I went there last year and really enjoyed it. So, wanted to go back.. had a great time there only to come back to the room and discover the camera was incorrectly set and the 200 pictures I took are all over exposed and not usable.  So, I may have to see if I can plan my schedule to go back there again and get some more pictures.  Time will tell.

I am not checked into the Glenburn Lodge in Mulderdrift.  This place is really set up for conventions and conferences, but still will be a nice place to stay for the rest of the week. They have beautiful gardens, flowers, waterfalls and view of the mountains.  Also, very peaceful. I have a really nice room that smells like herbs. Just put my finder on it... smells like Rosemary.

Somthing I though very interesting is that when I was checking in the very nice girl at the counter told me that the manager wanted to see me before I left for my room.  The manager came out and introduced herself and wanted to personally welcome me to the facility and that since I was having and extended stay with them she wanted to make sure that my stay was the best possible. That if I needed anything or had any issues I was to come to her personally and they would take care of it for me. That I thought was very nice.. I have never had an establishment offer the services of the hotel manager to make my stay comfortable. Shows me that this place is very serious about the quality of care they give their customers! (Hmmmmm, maybe its because im a Yank! LOL)

photo by: ride4jesus