1 Hour and counting

New York Travel Blog

I have arived safely in NYC at JFK. I will never take this route again!!  Once you get to the United Terminal you have to change terminals to get to South African Air.... and guess what? You have to leave one building, go to another building and go through security check in all over again... off with the shos, the belt, the jewelry... take out the computer, show the little baggie of personal items... AGAIN!  aghhhhh... But, got though it all ok.  The did inspect my computer/camera bag. They didnt like the the little bean bag I have for holding the camera on uneven surfaced... oh well. No big deal.

Well... they are calling everyone to get to the gate so I am off. Key the prayers going.. they are working and making the travels smooth sailing!!

Oh, forgot to say, met a wonderful man from Senegal named Abraham on the flight from DC.  We had a great conversation and he wished I was staying in Senegal for a while instead of just passing though. He is from there and would have shown me around his country. Well, maybe there is another road trip in the future to Senegal!! (if the Lord wills it!)

Next stop Dakar, Senegal!

P.S. Just so you know... could not find anywhere in this terminal a place to get a good piece f NY style pizza.. and I was so looking forward to that! Oh well.... will have to wait until I get back and go to Vincent's in Raleigh.
New York