Travbuddy Pre Meet-up and trip to Sedona

Phoenix Travel Blog

It has taken me almost 6 years of living in Arizona to take the time to go to Sedona. In spite of all the plans and dreams of going there, the years came and went and I still had Sedona hanging on my "To go to places". On Wednesday however, I decided it was time t do it now, or never. I was on TB responding to all the comments when it occurred to me that there are over 60 Travbuddies who live in Phoenix and non of them had been to Sedona either. So I began with Adrian (www.travbuddy.com/acowboy) who lives in Phoenix and with whom I have had regular talk of visiting Tucson. Just like that, I began sending comments to Phoenix Travbuddies about a possible meet up on Friday night as I planned on being in the phoenix area and then leaving early morning for Sedona. This worked out well as I immediately got responses from three Travbuddies; Dante (www.travbuddy.com/intacto), Robyn (www.travbuddy.com/freespirit3) and Keith (www.travbuddy.com/kchrist454). They all agreed to make it for the pre-meet and Robyn was very helpful in finding a pre meet-up location. HAPPY HOUR time in Phoenix (laughing). The location was Jackson’s on third, 245 E Jackson St. Unfortunately, I was not able to make it on Friday night as promised due to work mishaps ( a whole different story0. Nonetheless, Robyn made sure when all were finally gathered at Jackson’s, she placed a call to me so everyone could let me know how much fun I was missing ��" well Robyn, it worked. I particularly missed meeting Robyn as I felt through our communications that her free spirit and mine were a kindred spirit. My hopes are high meeting her on the next Phoenix adventure (smile).

freespirit3 says:
awwww. . . I can't wait. Maybe Page, but DEFINETLY the Tucson TB meet. I can see some wild times ahead in our future!
Posted on: Aug 11, 2008