meet up of montreal 2008

Montreal Travel Blog

eric ,madelineand debras

This week end me and nancy wsa organised a meet up in montreal for the pleasure of my friend of tb!!!!!!!!!!!!

this week end beggin on the friday afternoon i have a big chance to finish to work very early and going down town montreal to meet some of my sweet friend in montreal!!!!!!!!!!So at 3h we fixe a meet point for debras and her friend madeline i call eric and he was in montreal too so we ask to him to join us on st-denis street and a another chance we met gloria on st-denis after 2 minutes of walk ahahahaah so now we are a little group for a simple walk on the old port of montreal!!!!!!!!!i call lalie and she was on the office close to her and after she work she come join the party!!!!!!!!!!!!I receive a call of nancy and she was join us with matt and ruthie only for the dinner on st -laurent street near 8 oclock!!!!!!!

Well we choose to go to see some beautifull place of the old port but we keep some good place for tommorrow morning so after the old port ,we choose to go to the jazz festival so nice me and eric make some fun there we debras and and madeline ,gloria and val,good show of jazz music and much pleasure on the spot!!!!!!!!!!Now it time to meet matt and ruthie and nancy at the restaurant (the time caffe on st-laurent ) the foos was nice and time pass with good friend too !!!!!!!!!after 9 hours together people was a little bit tired so debras,madeline,eric and gloria left to going to sleep me,nancy ,matt and ruthie going to the hotel of matt to continue a little bit the party after one hours me and lalie left the group to going to sleep tommorrow was another day ahahahahaha

July 5 the meet up day!!!!!!!!!i wake up at 9h30 in the morning take a little breakfast and send a sms to debra to know what tshe make she tell me im ready for fun so i take the bus and subway and join us at the same place of yesterday afternoon and walk directly on the old port for a long way visit of this famous place of montreal !!!!!!!!!i show her the court house,the old clock place ,jacques cartier bridge ,notre-dame basilic,jacqwues cartier place with the entertainer on this spotand wwe walk on the old street to show her the first wheel of montreal and the foundation spot of the city!!!!!!!!!!!it was very nice to spend all the day with this sympatic person in afternoon after lucnh nancy ,matt and ruthie join us and walk all together on the old port!!!!!!!!!after that all the people return at the hotel to change them clths and goingt o the meet point on the restaurant (st - hubert bbq)at this palce we met row-zzzz,danr,kelly woo,sharonburger,so the group was a little bit more !!!!!!we talk we good buddy all the dinner and fter direction the club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the spot(st-sulpice) the name of the bar we choose a table and beggin to drink we good story ,joke and pleasure at this palce other tb buddy join us and no tb buddy to !!!!!!!!!!!!!so at the bar mini marie coming ,caissef too and my friend of vietnam marie -eve so all the night we drink and have fun with all the tb buddy there !!!!!!!!!!!the st-sulpice is a big bar with a big teraase(1500 persons on it) so the ambiance was great and the beer so nice!!!!!!!!!!well at the mid night the half of peeps leave us for sleeping and we continue the party until 2h30 in the morning i really appreciate the group and all the peeps who coming thank for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-LALIE

12-MINIMARIE

13-SHARONBURGER

14-GLORIA

15-AND MARIE-RUEL

THANKS FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE THIS PARTY VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Africancrab says:
Hey Mario, great photos and meet up
Posted on: Jul 18, 2008
mario26 says:
thanks u my friend
Posted on: Jul 14, 2008
mewzak says:
nice pictures! I wish I could have been there!
Posted on: Jul 14, 2008
boygroup
boygroup
matt the man
matt the man
matt with the lady (lucky matt aha…
matt with the lady (lucky matt ah…
muscle matt