One Solitary Heavenly Rose

Lubbock Travel Blog

Jesus spoke these words; "There are many rooms in my Father's house. I wouldn't tell you this, unless it was true.  I am going there to prepare a place for each of you.  After I have done this, I will come back and take you with me.  Then we will be together."  John 14:2,3 The Contemporary English Version

Now God only took seven days to create the heavens and the earth, but yet for about 2,000 years, Christ has been preparing a place for us.  Think about it; what a place He has in store for His bride.  This story is based upon a portion of a vision; for the Lord allowed me to glance into heaven.

By Dave Bell

In the midst of a field, there stood a solitary rose, delightfully made with perfect detail in every way: from the very heart of God. Each petal was perfectly formed with a softness and smoothness of silk.  The leaves of the rose were sensitive and delicate, always receiving life from the Son.  The stem stood strong and pure without thorns or thistles, and more importantly without blemish.  The beautiful shade of red was as if Christ Blood had colored the rose.  Gently holding the rose with my hand, pure liquid gold flowed from the veins.  Surely God's very best is given unto His bride.  For who shall separate us from the Love of Christ?

photo by: esterrene