Perfect Water

Kilgore Travel Blog

Have you ever drank a glass or bottle of water and said to yourself: “That water was just perfect.” I really think I really have found the most perfect water. Wow, it is even called “Perfect” water. I decided to try some of the products one of my friends suggested to me and am I glad I did. As I drank this water of the past few weeks, I notice that I could do things a little bit better than before. I know everyone tells you they have the magic cure for everything that ales our bodies, but this water really gave me some thing.

All day we sat at home watching the latest news reports on Ike and wondering where his fury would hit.. Yeah, that storm that was larger than Texas, literally. The stores were running out of food, the gas stations were raising their prices as we waited in line to fill our tanks. 20 cents a gallon in a less than 20 minutes. But we live in oil country. I did get my tank filled, but unfortunately there were many who didn’t. I guess they could have if they were willing to use super unleaded, but for the majority, no.

People were buying all the water they could get. The latest reports have closed a few of the smaller school districts here in this area, so no water, others no power. I am feeling pretty fortunate, I have both. The worst thing for a few of my friends was the loss of their cable.  I had my perfect water, so I wasn’t worrying about the lines or the run at the stores.

I called Mikal and asked what I was supposed feel after I drank the water and he gave me a few different exercises and asked me to try the movements before and after the water and see if there was anything different. I did and there was.   I felt as if I could stretch a little bit further. It was pretty cool. I guess I am now sold on the water and will purchase more in the future. As I write these thoughts about KJS Enterprises I thought about all the other great products I have purchased from there. I ate the Turkey Chili for lunch, enjoyed the Beef Pepper Steak for dinner and tried other products that made, makes, life so much easier.

I like this stuff because it is all the stuff that I would buy at the store but it is delivered to my home. I have enjoyed the free shipping as well. I almost find that I am doing a review rather than a blog, either way; I have found that these products and so many more can be order 24/7 straight from my computer. I like that. If you have a chance or are looking for an easy way to shop for all those things you use everyday, check out the website: and have a heyday searching through all of the products available. It’s a fun and easy way to spend a few hours on a stormy Saturday afternoon.

photo by: williamsworld