I want dim sum please!

San Gabriel Valley Travel Blog

Karin and me
Goldfisher and I finished his shopping at around 5:30 pm and we're still in third street promenade.Dinner supposed to be at 6:30 pm, plan was to join the LA   TB crew for some dim sum but the place is an hour away. Tracy text goldfishflosser and had given him the directions on how to get there.I said cool, we can make it if we leave now i said to him.I feel kind of bad because we didnt really get to finish his shopping.We stopped at a couple store and that was it.We only had half hour to do it, i think this was the quickest shopping i've ever made ever hahaha!But then  it was a guy doing the shopping so go figure right? We got to our car and started driving.We followed Tracy's directions but when we thought we exited on the given exit direction,  we thought it was the wrong exit,we felt that the number was not making any sense so we turned around and went to the opposite, after a few attempts and many frustrations, we made it to our destinations.
Stolen from goldfishflosser's
I hope we're not too late i wondered.

Joy,Rob,Karin and Tracy were there waiting for us and to be seated.Whew! thank God we werent that late.We got off the car and greeted everyone and apologized for being late.Our Table was almost ready,mean time Jenn and Alice was on their way.Jenn got first and Alice was just about ten minutes away.Finally got seated after a minute or two from waiting. It was Karin  who recommended this place and it was good! Food just kept on coming, they've ordered all kinds of dim sum food, from chicken to shrimp,pork and spinach.Karin decided to go Vegan that day so she didnt touch the meat stuff.I like their sautee'd string beans with a touch of garlic and pepper. Everything look the same after a while.We finally said to the server to stop serving us more food cause we were so full!

I enjoyed the dinner very much and we all decided to step out from the restaurant to go get some dessert from next door.
Jenn came a little later
I didnt care for the dessert so i didnt get anything but Jenn did.She had some kind of sweet drinks(bobba?)..anyways, took some photos, goofed around then someone asked where to next. Pasadena could be fun suggested Jenn, so we went to Pasadena for an hour or two but the place was dead. Major disappointment but at least we got to hung out.It was still fun though.

Stolen from goldfishflossers