Day 3 - No more drugs for us please!!!

Amsterdam Travel Blog

Our selection of Goodies!

Our last full day, Im ashamed to say was mostly wasted on us all.

What we did do was take advantage of the hallucinagenic drugs that are on sale in many parts of the dam.  It was a dicision taken...perhaps far too lightly, but all the same we bought a selection of mushrooms, and truffles and began munching; Most of the afternoon I dont remember, however I do remeber laughing until the pain in my ribs was almost to much to take.  I also remeber one of my friends freaking out big time on them, thinking that she 'would never come back down'!  Let this be a warning to you all.....its not funny spending 60 euros on Magic Mushrooms and wasting your time indoors when you have such a fabulous city outside your window. It was yet another experience I dont regret, but i would certianly never repeat it.....Im not quite ready to return t planet Mushroom just yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

aj360 says:
Honestly I had never felt more uncomfortable smoking pot and taking mushrooms in Amsterdam than anywhere in the states. Of course in the states we don't have drug dealers and homeless people in you face all the time trying to get money out of you.
Posted on: Jan 07, 2013