The day I got PCD :[

London Travel Blog

It was over. :[ How sad. Kim was flying out from Stansted like me and Linda so she stayed with Linda, while I went to meet Nikki. I waited for her in front of Astoria. After that we were both so fuckin hungry that we headed to Mickey Ds. Talked about everything. She was off to Kerrang! Tour that day. On VIP since she knows Madina Lakes manager. Awesome much. A lot of awesome bands were playing there. After that I met Linda and Kim at ummm.. whats the damn station called.. Was it Kings Cross or then it was.. Paddington or what ever. just the place where the airport trains for Stansted leave. Cant remember which one it is. Definitely not paddington. Might be Kings Cross. Anyway. Met them there. Got tickets. Got on the train and headed to the airport. Me and Linda were first to check in. Then got Kim checked in and went in from the security check. Headed straight to the gate. WE WERE DEAD TIRED. I think I slept like maybe 8 hours in the whole 2 weeks I was on the road. Nuts. The flight on Ryan Air back to Finland was okay. Got to Tampere took the bus to Helsinki center. Mom picked me up at 2am. And I went home and slept like a baby! good thing it was weekend and not a school day.

THAT WAS THE END OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRIPS EVER!!!
London