Second Hammersmith gig!!

London Travel Blog

The war paint :D
I woke up well rested! YAY! And went down to the venue. I was like 20th since Shani and Moran saved me a spot. But I didnt stay. I left to shop with Jenny and Hilde and Nina to Camden again. We bought shirts for the dudes. Nothing for Jon, sorry!
I got a message from Anke saying that she saw Jon and told him I was on my way. We dashed back to Hammersmith. We went to the back entrance and there were bunch of Echelon. Before we knew what was going on, I saw Jon and he said that we were included with other people to go backstage right now. We were like oookay and Jenny and me and Hilde just went in. People gave us mean looks since I think we just took their spots. But its not like we actually decided. Jon just kinda threw us in. Anyway we went on the stage and got to sign the drum kit.
The Huge LOST poster I was talking about the entry before
It was dark and I almost tripped over on one of the light cords. Also I almost forgot to sign the drum kit since I was goofin off with Jon, Tim and one of the young cute roadies. Shan gave him a look and pestered until I wrote on the kit. Then I just kept goofin with the roadie guy and Jon until we got out. We finished the cards we wrote for the guys thanking for the awesome experience, in a kebab shop near the hostel. Then Hilde had to leave and me and Jenny stayed behind. We went to the back entrance to hang out with the cool security guard Elliot. And Helen came around 4pm with roses and bunch of other promo stuff. Face paint, etc. Me and Jenny went wild with the white face paint and got our face covered with it. We handed out some stickers. Scared some people at Tesco.
The gig :)
And handed out some white roses. It was SO MUCH FUN! Never had that much fun promoing. :)
We hung out with Elliot AND JON (Yay I missed him too much.) until everyone had gone in and then we went in. We didnt bother to line up. We stayed at the back, but you could see really well since the floor was tilted. We went crazy jumpin up and down. Their set was awesome. They played ABL through and ST as well :)
I hung out with LostAlone dudes afterwards. The dudes came out real quickly talked to Shannon real quick, said bye. And I didnt have the chance to say by to Jon because they left so fast. But thank god for EMAIL!
The night was awesome. Everyone was bummed. AND EVERYONE WAS SAD THAT THE TOUR HAD ENDED! :(
It was such an amazing experience!! I love 30StM for giving me a chance to do that. :)
We hit the sack and fell asleep.
The war paint :D
The Huge LOST poster I was talking…
The Huge LOST poster I was talkin…
After the gig... a mess