DAY OFF! hangin out in Chris' little town

Manchester Travel Blog

I woke up like at 6am or 5am. Went to warm up to the bathroom. The others werent far behind. Except for Chris and Kim who slept in Chris' room so they were all nice and warm. I met Chris' dog. Cute little big thing. a lab. We took Chris' car to his workplace, he works at a Travelodge restaurant. We ate breakfast there. It was very yummy. After that we just hung out there forever. And then Chris' took his car to the shop because apparently us all having so much stuff the night before killed it and its suspension popped. Whoops. So we walked back to his house. We did a game plan for the next day. Played with the dog. And then went to the local pub and I had the BEST binoffi pie or however you spell it. Then went back to Chris' and got our stuff. He took us to the Travelodge for the night. It was the most hilarious walk ever. It was somewhat far.. the main road had lights but the other road didnt have any lights nor sidewalk.. so we walked right next to the trees so we wouldnt get hit by a car, but instead the branches. We walked in a line and the first one kept yellin BRANCH all the time to warn the others. We laughed so damn hard. Anyway, sleeping on a MATTRESS was sinfully good! AND I EVEN GOT TO TAKE A SHOWER!! Watched Jeopardy the movie and fell asleep like a light.
photo by: klaaRA