DAY OFF! Bham! woohoo!

Birmingham Travel Blog

the map that I took a picture of :D
We slept late since our train wasnt before 1pm or something. We walked back and saw this weird mini batman lookin car.
Saw Sam and Claire at the station, and Trina who had her train and hour before ours. We got food with Sam and Claire and took the same train. It didnt take too long, like an hour and a half or something. Got to Birmingham and me and Linda started walking to our hostel, but then realised that we were walking to the wrong one, since we had two different ones booked. Travelodge for this night and then another backpackers hostel for the next night. I had no clue where the travelodge was so we went into an internet cafe and I googled it. Took a picture with my cam of the map from the comp screen and followed it. We found it and it started to snow/rain just when we got there. It was so fuckin awesome. It was in a small shopping/restaurant complex with a HUGE movie theater. We got our room, saw Larissa and Peertje there. Chatted. And then went to eat to Subway. After that checked out the small mall right next to that so I could find the shoes that Tomo dared me to find. Im not one to back out from a dare.
Anyway, Chris, Kim and Olly got there. We went to eat together and then I went to get us movie tickets. We went to see Cloverfield all together. It was pretty good. After that the others went to see Sweeney Todd and I went to see PS I Love you. Since I had waited for it for awhile. After that we hit the rooms and went to bed, since it was like 11pm or something. Me and Linda were planning to go to the line pretty early.
photo by: eddie8498