Bristooool

Bristol Travel Blog

Bored on the train
We woke up went to the trainstation with Chris since he had to collect our train tickets. We had a problem. Chris couldnt find them. So he lied that he never got them in the mail and we got this paper. But we got to travel so it didnt matter as long as we could get to Bristol. Sam and Claire were in the same train with us and we met Jenny at the station and she was taking the same train. And so was Kid and Jenn. So we all took the train together. Bristol was nice so I wanted to walk from the station to the Travelodge. The others took the cab. And I didnt wanna pay AND it was nice to walk after sitting in the train for a long time. It was warm too. I found the travelodge just fine. I wanted to go to the venue asap but the others were taking their sweet time again.
Tom of LostAlone
After a bit they caved in and me and Kid and Linda left. The lady at the hostel gave us wrong info. Good thing Kid had the map to the Bristol Carling Academy. When we got there we couldnt believe our eyes. There were only like 10 people before us. So we settled into the line. Got confu though me and Linda had our bags with us since we didnt get the room yet from the lodge. Tim and Tomo were out for a smoke so I went to hang out. Meh Timmy is the cutest. I wish I could just take him home with me. But Im pretty sure Brittany wouldnt like that.
Around two we took our stuff back to the lodge and changed and then came back. There were already more people there. But that line was definitely the best ever. Me and Sam had a blast. Went totally nuts! Singing LostAlone LOUD.
Shana
People were givin us the stink eye a lot at that point. Seriously, Bristol has to be the best date on this whole tour.
The Gig was AWESOME! I was on Tomos side and we had a blast. LostAlone was AMAZING! After the gig me and Kid were hyper as hell since we were so wired up on coffee and the gig. Sam wasnt too calm either. Tomo was annoyin after the gig though. A bit of an ass. But I let him know that anyway. We totally Fangirled LostAlone. I got their set list so I had to ask for an autograph. There were a lot of people staying after but the boys boarded the bus after an hour or two and left. So me and Trina and Kid left as well. We went to eat kebab once again. And then headed for the lodge to hit the hay.
Gerard Leeto
Gerard Leeto
Tomislav
Tomislav
DA MINI CAR
DA MINI CAR
LOOK MOM! NO HANDS! NOR LEGS!
LOOK MOM! NO HANDS! NOR LEGS!
Me and Sam going bananas