Off to Sheffield

Sheffield Travel Blog

Early in the morrrrning we left in a stinky bus and headed towards sheffield. Didnt see much of the town except that there is not much to do. We went straight to the venue and I got a cab to my friends hotel and we went shopping for few essentials. Face paint and fluorescent tights. A must. We went through the whole damn town and there was nothing there. So we just bought bunch of make ups and played make believe that we really had glow in the dark paints. We did find cool fluorescent tights from Primark and cool white jeans. We sort of made a mess of their hotel room by cutting the jeans. There were this white lint all over the place. But the jeans turned out way cool!
We went back to their hotel, dressed up and went to the venue. I missed one of my favorite bands ENVY ON THE COAST because we were hunting for the paints! I was so goddamn pissed off about it. We caught Anti-Flag and Glassjaw and BILLY TALENT though. Which was great. They rocked down the house as always.
After the gig I gave piece of my mind to Jared about the damn paints. His fault for not borrowing them to me. Shan was nice enough to go and get me some though. Which never happened because J's a party pooper.
Anyway.. then I stayed and the others left. I was DED. Good thing they had sandwich things in the bus so I could eat, since the only thing I had eaten was an onion pastry thing at like 1pm.
So yeah ate and went to bed.
Sheffield