London Travel Blog

We got to London pretty early in the morning. I slept almost the whole way over. Oh and by the way, the night before I met a guy Carl, who has a cool band 8 Over 9. Very cool dude. Just a note to myself just so I dont forget.
uumm.. when I got to the venue. I once again hooked up with my other friends and went shoppin with them, while the boys stayed at the venue and did their things before they got some sleep and walked around for a bit.
Us girls hit the shots. Hunting for glow in dark things. But a lot of the shops were closed. Like artsy craft shops. Normal clothing stores were open though. And Im a sucker for cool shoes. Good thing I didnt buy anything this time or Id be broke.
This time I returned to the venue at 4pm so I could catch ENVY ON THE COAST! I also met up with Nicky. I hadnt seen her since last Nov at Taste of Chaos. She introduced me to bunch of band people she knew. AWKWARD! After a bit I hunted down some other friends and hung out with them. Saw ENVY.. they really werent that good. Way far from what they were like at WARPED TOUR the year before. I just hung out there for a bit. Caught Armor for Sleep too, who I had wanted to see for awhile.. hmm I saw Silverstein.. they were okay.. then I again saw Anti Flag and Glassjaw and Billy Talent and they were really good again. I really started liking the two first ones. Since I already love BT since like forever.
Anyway, the night ended with 30 playing. They kicked butt. After the show it was boring. Buck was supposed to be there but he had a family emergency so he couldnt come from the states. I was bummed. :(
But yeah caught Anti Flags singer and he's way nice. Uum.. the girls went to the hotel and I stayed with the boys. I crashed as soon as my head hit the bed.

photo by: ulysses