Edinburgh, TSTM/WATP gig

Edinburgh Travel Blog

me and my boys Chris, Michael and Michael of WATP goofin off
In the morning me and Jenny were woken up by bunch of our friends. We went to buy some breakfast from Argos and ate it on our 'Q Style' bed. After some breakfast and chatting we headed back to Jenns guest house to change and shower. After a bit we came back and I saw that my WATP boys had come. I rounded the venue to the back entrance. Saw them and confirmed my Guest List so I could get in. Since me coming to Edi was a spur of a moment thing and I didnt have a ticket. They said YES YES FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME YOU ARE ON THE LIST. It made me feel a bit more better. Then we decided that it was time for a game of pool since there was a pool/bowling place next door to the venue. (CORN EXCHANGE ROCKS!) After pool, I saw my second set of boys roll in. Timmy! I said hi to them and they were surprised since I wasnt going to be there. But meh. Told them we were off to bowling. So we went bowling for a bit. And then back to the line since Trina had her birthday and we had a cake to go with it. It was yummy.
Lining, lining and some more lining. Until it was 7pm. I used my Guest List. Got it. Front row.
WATP was awesome as always. One of tstm's better gigs Ive seen for awhile.
I hunted down my WATP boys hung out with them for awhile. They were in a hurry so I just goofed off with them for a bit and had a laugh. Then let them go.
Hunted down tstm boys. Timmy was excited about my shirt. He thought it was hilarious. I told them Id go back to the guest house to get my stuff and I got back.
And I hitched a ride from tstm to their place. And bunked there.
me and my boys Chris, Michael and …
me and my boys Chris, Michael and…
Edinburgh