Through London to Edinburgh

Edinburgh Travel Blog

I flew to Heathrow, London and changed airports to Gatwick from where my EasyJet was leaving to Edi. My flight was delayed but it was okay. I met a nice band that I hung out with. Forgot the name already but I remember they were heading to Inverness. Anyways, the flight finally took off about 2 hours later and I made it to Edi safely.
I headed straight to the venue from the airport with a cab. Took some time for me to actually understand what the cabdriver was saying to me. Never heard so thick scotty accent. Made it to the venue after a very nice cab drive. Sam was there already.. then I saw Jenny and Trina. Hugs ensued. I didnt have a hotel for that night so we just headed to Jennys guest house to leave my bag there. Which was small. A normal backbag. Then we came back to the venue and next to it was a niiiice big 24h supermarket Argos. We got some blankets and pillows and camped outside the venue. Neither of my boy groups (yes, people) werent scheduled to come that night so I waited outside the venue. And I can safely say it was the most comfy camp-out Ive ever experienced. It was like sleeping in a hotel bed. It was that damn comfy.
Edinburgh